- August 2014: Article featuring nGimat’s nanocomposite wire-insulation technology published in Superconductor Science and Technology September 2014 issue; featured by NC State University News, the U.S. Department of Energy’s science.energy.gov, and the National Science Foundation’s Science360.
- August 2014: nGimat LLC Presents “Production of High Quality Bi2212 Powder Using a Scalable Process” at Applied Superconductivity Conference 2014 [PDF Link]
- July 2014: nGimat research with Corning published: Super-omniphobic, transparent and anti-reflection surfaces based on hierarchical nano-structures [PDF Link]
- May 2013: nGimat LLC to present latest developments in ceramic sintering at the PACRIM 10 in June 2013 [PDF Link]
- November 2012: nGimat to present recent developments in superconductor wire insulation at prestigious IEEE workshop [PDF Link]
- July 2012: nGimat LLC featured in KY Economic Development Magazine [PDF Link]
- July 2010: nGimat opens Lexington, KY facility [PDF Link]